Monday, August 2, 2010

The Kevin Graham Memorial Jester Hat - Winner!

Jester Hat modeled by Dave Hampton.  NOTE:  Dave is not a winner.  Just the hat.
Although Kevin has left, his hat was bequeathed to the the care of Dave Hampton, who is now the official keeper of the Hat.

Amazingly the Jester Hat has won for what it has accomplished on its own.  I refer to its magical and amazing properties.
"I put $5 under the Jester Hat [located on Dave's Desk] and my rheumatism has completely cleared up!  It's a miracle!"
Susan, Accounting
 "I didn't beleive in the Jester Hat, at first, but after putting $10 under it - I met the love of my life!  And now we are getting married!"
Bob, Facilities
"I've been sad ever since Mittens [her cat], passed away when I was 7.  I put $20 under the hat...  AND MITTENS CAME BACK!  I LOVE YOU MITTENS!"
Jane, Technology

Way to go Jester Hat, keep taking in the dough and granting wishes.  Way to earn the top ramen!

2 comments:

  1. UPDATE: The Jester Hat (aka: Wish Hat) has enabled Marc Riddle to walk and see!

    ReplyDelete
  2. An un-named person whose name rhymes with 'Flat Turns', actually took money from the Jester Hat and now has a vicious rash...YAY HAT!

    ReplyDelete