Dan Wierenga wins this week for being the first contestant to bribe the judging panel. Not that it was a good bribe. A couple pieces of candy spread out amongst 5 people is really a crappy bribe. But we wanted to set a precedence here - that bribes are not only "OK" - they're encouraged!
Perhaps in the future, contestants will consider larger bribes (such as beverages, lunches, cash or vehicles). The sky's the limit here now that Dan punched through the glass ceiling of ethics that was holding everyone back.
Way to go Dan and thanks for setting a valuable precedent!

Congratulations Dan! Way to make the judges lives easier and richer...now if everyone else will step their game up!
ReplyDeleteI tried vague threats to win and got nowhere. This proved to be pointless. I guess I should try bribery or threatening the winners...
ReplyDeleteGood going Dan! I won mine completely on merit.. not nearly as rewarding as one would hope.
ReplyDeleteI'd like to thank all of the little people whose packets of seasoning I stole on my way to the top.
ReplyDeleteAnd to Chrissy, who provided the candy that I repurposed into bribe fodder.
Thanks guys!