With one of the toughest weeks ever, One competitor rises to the top. We had help from QA, VC Media, systems, even upper management did their best. But Aran Deltac provided code samples and advice that allowed Search to implement some cutting edge code in a timely manner.
Way to be a team player Aran! We look forward to inviting the first winner from the VC Media team to the end of the year Winner's Feast (sponsored by Nissin, makers of Top Ramen - the first name in Ramen-style noodle products)

YAY ARAN!!!
ReplyDeleteMan I can't wait until the Winner's Feast!
That guy is dashing and sensible. He should get two ramens!
ReplyDeleteHey Aran, once, for a laugh, I almost bought you a "Made by Ramen" T-shirt but wasn't sure if you'd laugh. BUT, now I am!!! WTG!! ---Mom
ReplyDeleteHey - how come Matt got some kind of certificate with his ramen? Where's my certificate???
ReplyDelete